| "Life saver"|| |
|- Reviewed By An Amazon User from New York City|
|I'm very pale with black hair, this facial groomer removes the hair painlessly and new hair don't grow thick and gross like in guys.|
| "Just what I was looking for"|| |
|- Reviewed By An Amazon User from Lexington, KY|
|Since I had chemo treatments and lost most of my hair, when it did start coming back, it came in heavy and dark. I tried using the creams to remove the facial hair but they tended to make my face turn red and burned my skin. I got this and it does the job without the redness. I could use it everyday if needed. Worth giving a try.|
| "Great Personal Face Groomer"|| |
|- Reviewed By An Amazon User from Oak Brook, IL, US|
|I am a licensed esthetician and because some clients use retinols or other Vitamin A derived products, it is not recommended that they wax their faces. This handy little product addresses excessive facial hair nicely. I purchased this product as a gift and she is thrilled with its performance.|
| "Not for me"|| |
|- Reviewed By An Amazon User|
|Does very nicely are fine, downy hair. Didn't do well for my chin hair which is a little more coarse. The "motor" gave out fairly soon even after battery changes.|
| "Good little unit for what it's intended to do."|| |
|- Reviewed By An Amazon User|
|- I absolutely hate tweezing, and no one is going near my face (or any one sensitive body part) with hot wax. I figured if this gadget worked, it would save me a lot of time and swearing. I was right about the time, and the swearing was targeted solely at the outer packaging.
- Easy to use.
- Comfortable in the hand, yet mall enough to fit in a purse or cosmetic bag.
- Completely painless. And it is unlikely you're going to cut yourself if you use a little common sense.
- Does exactly what it is supposed to do pretty darn well -- that is, it trims eyebrows and removes fine facial hair. It is NOT intended as a nose hair trimmer or bikini shaver and explicitly says so in the instructions. (OK, the instructions are awful for the most part, but that part was very clear.)
- Battery life really isn't that bad.
- The packaging. I realize that shouldn't have anything to do with the actual product, but when it takes 15 minutes, a box cutter and heavy cussing to get into a package, it affects product perception. If Panasonic has put half the structural integrity into the product as the stupid molded package, I should be using this thing come doomsday. Also, the "soft case" for the attachments is a joke. Count on finding something else to keep those in.
- The instructions are, indeed, lacking. There are plenty of pictures, but they aren't very helpful. It still wasn't very clear how the blade head is changed (Hint: The blade is NOT the WHOLE head piece, but two parts lengthwise that snap together.)
- It feels cheap. And it probably won't survive a drop to a tile or concrete floor without the case cracking.
Conclusion: Given the flimsy materials used for the body and attachments, I wouldn't pay $20 for it, but I got it for $12 and, after using it a bit, I think $10-12 is a fair price for it. If you don't push it past what it is designed to do, it works fine and is much faster, easier and safer (and less painful) than other facial hair removal methods.
| "Great trimmer!"|| |
|- Reviewed By An Amazon User from USA|
|This is a great trimmer for unwanted facial hair. It is lightweight and easy to use. I wish I had ordered it sooner.|