- Professional-grade full HD video up to 1080p
- 60 frames per second option in 720p and WVGA resolutions provides liquid smooth slow motion playback.
- Videos can be easily edited with iMovie or Windows Movie Maker
- Widest angle (170º) and sharpest lens captures more of the scene, including you. 127º wide angle viewing area in 1080p
- Includes easy-to-apply mounts for attaching camera housing to surfboards, paddleboards, etc. Impact-resistant housing is waterproof to 180 ft
- 30 frames per second recording option available in all HD resolutions (720p, 960p and 1080p)
Includes easy-to-apply mounts for attaching camera housing to surfboards, paddleboards, etc. Impact-resistant housing is waterproof to 180 ft
Developed for the consumer and proven by professionals, GoPro's all-new HD HERO cameras are the world's most advanced line of waterproof, full HD 1080p cameras designed to be used during sports. With amazing clarity, stability, and slow-motion capabilities, these cameras record your sport's most exciting moments in professional quality HD video and automatically-captured 5 megapixel still photos.
HD HERO cameras can shoot video or photos from your point-of-view, mounted on your surfboard, helmet, body, car, motorcycle, or other equipment. And GoPro's 170° wide-angle lens (the industry's widest) lets you take shots of yourself while surfing or doing other activities. All captured hands-free, while you stay focused on your sport. The cameras feature a quick-release mounting design, making it easy to mount the cameras in many different locations for a variety of angles and a stunning professional look.
Originally designed for the consumer market, GoPro's wearable cameras have garnered praise from professional athletes as well as film and TV producers who demand convenience and performance from their filming equipment. The HD HERO line produces higher quality HD video than action sports cameras costing ten times as much, and as a result many video segments you see in action sports film and TV today are shot on GoPro cameras. As the #1 maker of wearable sports cameras in the world, GoPro has years of experience in developing cameras and mounting accessories for the most hardcore of sports. As a result, GoPro has won many coveted awards, including Motorcyclist magazine's prestigious "2009 Product of the Year" award and the "Editors' Choice Award" from both Popular Mechanics and Backpacker Magazine.