Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008 Development Edition Renewal
- Static Code Analysis to improve code quality and security; Check-in policies to ensure coding best practices
- New Code Metrics to identify error-prone code
- Code Profiler to measure code performance and find performance bottlenecks
- Unit testing with code coverage to test code early and often and measure the effectiveness of your tests
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Edition for Software Developers 2008 Win32 English Not to Latam DVD DVD w/MSDN Premium Renewal
Visual Studio Team System 2008 Development Edition provides developers with an advanced set of tools to identify inefficient, insecure, or poor-quality code, specify coding best practices, and automate software unit testing. These tools help team members write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and avoid bugs later in the development lifecycle.
Microsoft Visual Studio Team System is an integrated Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) solution comprising tools, processes, and guidance to help all members of a development team improve their skills and work effectively together.
Visual Studio Team System 2008 Development Edition helps identify inefficient, insecure, and poor-quality code. It automates software unit testing and, with Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Foundation Server, automates compliance with coding best practices. These tools help everyone on the team write better code, mitigate security risks, and deliver customer value in less time.
Identify the cause of failure
Immediately determine the cause of failed check-ins and obtain guidance fora ddressing the problems using new code correctness policies.
Address poor performance at the source
Discover the source of poor application performance and use integrated application profiling and tuning tools to diagnose, debug, and fix errors.
Use the hotpath finder to automatically navigate to the code paths that are causing performance problems and gain guidance on how to fix and improve the efficiency of your code.
What's New in 2008
- Code Metrics: Identify complex and error-prone code.
- Custom code correctness policies: Communicate to a developer why the check-in policies failed and to provide guidance on how to pass the policy requirements.
- Hotpathing: Discover code paths that account for performance issues Performance baseline comparison: Compare performance baseline reports to identify the source of performance regressions.
- Code Analysis rules: Code...
|Store||Condition||Price||Total||Buy Link||Availability & Info|
GoSale may earn a fee when you follow links to make a purchase.Last updated: February 22, 2020 at 16:32 EST. Pricing information is provided by the listed merchants. GoSale.com is not responsible for the accuracy of pricing information, product information or the images provided. Product prices and availability is subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on amazon.com or other merchants at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of the product. As always, be sure to visit the merchant's site to review and verify product information, price, and shipping costs. GoSale.com is not responsible for the content and opinions contained in customer submitted reviews.