Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- Lower Pulley and Squat Station to work on glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Lat Tower with angled lat bar to work on back and shoulders
- Lifetime warranty on rods and 5 year limited warranty on machine
Look good and feel great working out with this Bowflex® Blaze home gym, which allows you to perform over 60 gym-quality exercises from the comfort of your own home. The Bowflex® Power Rod® unit offers resistance or weight that feels as good or better than free weights without the inertia or risk of join pain usually associated with free weights. The sliding seat rails for rowing add an aerobic element to your workouts.
The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym with Power Rod Technology is a serious piece of fitness equipment. If you're searching for a way to look and feel better, the Blaze will give you fast results, with just 20 minutes a day, three times a week. The Blaze offers over 60 gym-quality exercises that work all your muscles groups, and with 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance (upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds) this device offers plenty of room for strength-training growth.
- Number of Exercises: 60
- Power Rod Technology Resistance: 210 pounds (upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds)
- Lat tower with angled lat bar helps build back and shoulder muscles quickly
- Lower pulley/squat station enables you to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Leg Extension/leg curl attachment helps develop strong, muscular legs
- Sliding seat rail allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses
- Triple function hand-grip/ankle cuffs
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Dimensions: 90 inches long by 38 inches wide by 83 inches tall
- Folded Footprint: 52 inches long by 38 inches wide
- Workout Area: 8 feet, 4 inches by 6 feet, 6 inches
Multiple Machines in One Device
The Blaze home gym is similar to having a whole resistance training gym tucked right into your den. Bowflex's lat tower with angled lat bar helps build back and shoulder muscles quickly, and the lower pulley/squat station enables you to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings and quads. In addition, the Blaze is equipped with a leg extension/leg curl attachment that helps develop strong, muscular legs, and the sliding seat rail allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses to improve your cardiovascular health. And instead of different handles for every exercise, Bowflex has designed triple-function handgrips and ankle cuffs with...
|Store||Condition||Price||Total||Buy Link||Availability & Info|
|Store: Groupon||Condition: Brand New||Price: $1530.00||Total Price: $1530.00||Buy It from Groupon||Bowflex Blaze Home Gym with 60+ Exercises and 210 lbs|
GoSale may earn a fee when you follow links to make a purchase.Last updated: August 04, 2020 at 23:44 EST. Pricing information is provided by the listed merchants. GoSale.com is not responsible for the accuracy of pricing information, product information or the images provided. Product prices and availability is subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on amazon.com or other merchants at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of the product. As always, be sure to visit the merchant's site to review and verify product information, price, and shipping costs. GoSale.com is not responsible for the content and opinions contained in customer submitted reviews.