Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]
- Features Multipoint Technology For Switching Between 2 Bluetooth Phones With 1 Headset
- Noise-Canceling Microphone Filters Unwanted Background Noise
- Wind Screen Reduces Distracting Wind Noise
Plantronics Voyager 520 Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset
In the car, at the airport, or on the job, the Plantronics Voyager 520 delivers business quality audio performance, while its versatile design provides a secure fit for all day wearing comfort wherever your meetings take you. The noise-canceling microphone filters distracting background noise so you can be easily heard while the innovative wind screen minimizes wind noise. This user-friendly headset offers convenient one-touch call controls and a desktop charging cradle. And if you use two Bluetooth phones, the integrated multipoint technology lets you easily switch between them with the same headset. The battery provides up to eight hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby when fully charged.
- Noise Canceling Microphone: Reduces distracting noise so callers hear you, not your surroundings.
- Fits As Good As It Looks: The earloop swivels to fit either ear, and the proven design delivers a comfortable, secure fit.
- Less Wind Noise: Innovative wind screen reduces the wind noise that your callers hear.
- One Easy Button: Place calls, answer calls, and adjust the volume with one convenient button.
- Stay Connected: Multipoint technology allows you to stay connected with two Bluetooth mobile phones.
- Store and Charge: Compact desktop cradle for a convenient place to store and charge your headset.
- Easy Bluetooth Pairing: Plantronics QuickPair technology lets you easily pair the headset with your Bluetooth mobile phone.
- Hours of Active Use: Up to 8 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby time from a single charge.
- Technology: Bluetooth 2.0, supporting devices with headset and hands-free profiles
- Range: Up to 33 feet (10 meters)
- Controls: Volume, call answer/end, last number redial, voice-activated dialing (requires compatible handset)
What's in the Box
Headset, ear tip, ear loop, AC charger, desktop charging cradle, printed operating instructions
QuickPair Pairing Instructions
Headsets with QuickPair are automatically in pairing mode when powered on until paired with the first device.
- Step 1: Start with headset powered OFF. Hold down headset Call Control button for four seconds--release when Indicator Light flashes red and blue. Headset is now...
|Store||Condition||Price||Total||Buy Link||Availability & Info|