DeWalt DCD980L2 20-Volt Max Li-Ion Premium 3.0 Ah Drill Driver Kit
- 20V Max lithium ion batteries offer longer tool run time and enhanced durability
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fast application speed, improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20 second delay after trigger release
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 535 unit watts out of max power for superior performance
DEWALT’S DCD980L2 20-volt max lithium-ion premium 3.0 Ah drill/driver kit comes equipped with patented technology and innovative features that make it ideal for commercial and residential builders, remodelers, carpenters, woodworkers, electricians, and plumbers. Its extreme durability, performance, and comfort allow users to match the tool to the task at hand, increasing its flexibility for a variety of applications regardless of speed, torque, or power.
DCD980L2 20-Volt Max
At a Glance:
- Compact and ergonomic design that doesn’t compromise on power
- Three-speed transmission delivers 0-600 RPM; 0-1,250 RPM; and 0-2,000 RPM
- 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts helps to reduce bit slippage
- Drill comes with 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract, and 90-day money-back guarantee
- Battery packs come with 3-year free service contract
The DCD980L2 20-volt max lithium-ion premium 3.0 Ah drill/driver is compact and ergonomic for user comfort (view larger).
The DCD980L2 kit includes a 360-degree side handle for additional control (view larger).Power
DEWALT-designed electronics have been built into the DCD980L2’s switch to provide maximum life for the tools and batteries by helping to protect them from overheating, overloading, and deep discharge during use. The 20-volt’s lithium-ion batteries provide up to 35 percent more runtime than existing 18-volt lithium-ion battery technology. The included charger has dual voltage capabilities, and it is compatible with both 12-volt max and 20-volt max DEWALT lithium-ion batteries. Plus, the drill’s high-power, high-efficiency motor delivers 535 unit watts out of maximum power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications.
The drill/driver’s patented three-speed (0-600 RPM; 0-1,250 RPM; and 0-2,000 RPM), all-metal transmission allows users to select the appropriate speed for the job at hand and provides a significant advantage for applications that cannot be done at high speed because of...
|Store||Condition||Price||Total||Buy Link||Availability & Info|
GoSale may earn a fee when you follow links to make a purchase.Last updated: May 29, 2020 at 04:04 EST. Pricing information is provided by the listed merchants. GoSale.com is not responsible for the accuracy of pricing information, product information or the images provided. Product prices and availability is subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on amazon.com or other merchants at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of the product. As always, be sure to visit the merchant's site to review and verify product information, price, and shipping costs. GoSale.com is not responsible for the content and opinions contained in customer submitted reviews.