Bosch GXS18V-02N24 18V Starter Kit with CORE18V Batteries and Charger

Bosch GXS18V-02N24 18V Starter Kit with CORE18V Batteries and Charger

Features:
  • POWER: The CORE18v battery contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cells.
  • SPEED: The BC1880 Fast Charger charges a spent CORE18v to 80% in 41 minutes and fully charges a CORE18v to 100% in 55 minutes
  • LONGEVITY: The CORE18v includes the Bosch-exclusive Cool Pack 2.0 technology, providing up to 135% more battery life than standard batteries. It allows the battery to transfer internal heat to the outer surface, reducing overheating in the battery.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT: The CORE18v is engineered to be the lightest high-power battery, weighing only 1.76 lbs. and providing performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% larger
  • DUAL-MODE: The BC1880 Fast Charger has a dual-mode charging option - the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode.
Product Description
The Bosch GXS18V-02N24 18V CORE18V starter kit (2) CORE18V batteries (and fast charger) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery is the best-built battery on the planet*, while the BC1880 18V fast charger recharges the battery in less than an hour. Each CORE18V employs next-gen li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. Cool pack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have Cool pack. The BC1880 18V fast charger can charge a spent core18v to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge - the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode.

The Bosch GXS18V-02N24 18V CORE18V Starter Kit gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The BC1880 18V Fast Charger recharges the CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery in less than an hour. The Bosch CORE18V employs next-gen Li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have CoolPack. The BC1880 18V Fast Charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge - the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode. Contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cells. Provides a battery-charge indicator...


Price History
Condition:
Searching Stores
Found at 0 Stores
Store Condition Price Total Buy Link Availability & Info
Store: Amazon.com Condition: Brand New Price: $212.49 Total Price: $212.49 Buy It from Amazon.com Want it delivered by Saturday, June 15?Order it in the next
Store: CPO Outlets Condition: Brand New Price: $184.99 Total Price: $184.99 Buy It from CPO Outlets Returns Accepted
Bosch CORE18V 6.3 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Starter Kit GXS18V01N14 New -- Authorized Seller. Full Warranty. Money Back Guarantee.
Store: Factory Authorized Outlet Condition: Brand New Price: $168.26 Total Price: $168.26 Buy It from Factory Authorized Outlet Returns Accepted
Bosch GXS18V-01N14 18-Volt 63Ah Lithium-Ion FatPack Battery Starter Kit -- Authorized Bosch Dealer + Full Factory Warranty!!!
Store: Rakuten.com Condition: Brand New Price: $227.99 Total Price: $227.99 Buy It from Rakuten.com Bosch GXS18V-02N24 CORE18V 6.3 Ah Lithium-Ion Starter Kit with 2 Batteries
Store: Zoro Tools Condition: Brand New Price: $189.63 Total Price: $189.63 Buy It from Zoro Tools Returns Accepted
BOSCH GXS18V-01N14 Battery and Charger Kit For Li-Ion 18V -- Free Shipping
Store: TopDogTool Condition: Brand New Price: $229.00 Total Price: $229.00 Buy It from TopDogTool Returns Accepted
Bosch Gxs18V-02N24 18V Starter Kit With Core18V Batteries And Charger, Black
Store: CPO Commerce Condition: Brand New Price: $227.99 Total Price: $227.99 Buy It from CPO Commerce Bosch GXS18V-02N24 CORE18V 6.3 Ah Lithium-Ion Starter Kit with 2 Batteries
Last updated: September 18, 2019 at 12:34 EST. Pricing information is provided by the listed merchants. GoSale.com is not responsible for the accuracy of pricing information, product information or the images provided. Product prices and availability is subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on amazon.com or other merchants at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of the product. As always, be sure to visit the merchant's site to review and verify product information, price, and shipping costs. GoSale.com is not responsible for the content and opinions contained in customer submitted reviews.

Coupon Codes

Here are all the current Coupon Codes we found for Bosch GXS18V-02N24 CORE18V 6.3 Ah Lithium-Ion Starter Kit with 2 Batteries

Expires: September 30, 2019
Coupon Details: Get this special price with $20 off automatically when you add this item to your cart.

Tags

Find similar products to the Bosch GXS18V-01N14 18-Volt 63Ah Lithium-Ion FatPack Battery Starter Kit

Details

Name:
Bosch GXS18V-02N24 18V Starter Kit with CORE18V Batteries and Charger
Manufacturer:
Bosch
MPN:
GXS18V-02N24
UPC:
000346489897
GTIN-13:
0000346489897

Set Your Price Alert

Reviews courtesy of Amazon: